Sunday, August 11, 2013

August 11th

Hi guys - I've been doing great. I'm going home this Wednesday and I'm really excited. I've been walking a lot more now. Last night my brother Luke got to spend the night with me at the hospital. It was really nice to wake up and have him here.

On Thursday I went on a out-trip. That's where I get to to go somewhere outside of the hospital that I pick. I decided to go to Wholly Cannoli, they have New York style pizza so very thin crust. It was a lot of fun and my whole family got to go with me.

I got Mr. Buehler for my teacher and I'm really excited. I wish I was able to start school tomorrow with everyone, but I'm still in the hospital. I'm going home on Wednesday and I will be back at school soon.

Bye,
Jake

1 comment:

  1. Jake you are in my math class!!!
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete