Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hi again from Jake

Hi everybody - I'm doing great, I've been laying in bed for awhile. I've been watching the Hobbit, I really miss you guys. I wish you could be here with me. I can now eat food that is not pureed, my feeding tube is also gone. I threw up the other day and it came out. I've been eating a lot of buttered noodles and mashed potatoes with butter.

I have a lot of therapy and my brother came with me today and it kind of helped make it better. I now have a brace for my left hand to help me hold my left drumstick. I really want to drum again.

That's about it.
Jake

3 comments:

  1. Jake,
    That's great that you can eat kind of regular food! We hope we can see you soon:) Get well soon!

    Matt, Taya and Sam Etzell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is realy late right now, i couldnt sleep without thinking of u so i got on my computer and started to press the keys. Jake u are so brave i cant wait to see u again next year when u are at school u should keep a closer eye on your water bottle i miss u Jake love Madi VanCampen!

      Delete
  2. Debbie van der SandenJune 30, 2013 at 9:28 PM

    Hi Jake I am happy to hear that you can finally eat real food and are starting to feel better. We miss you in the cul de sac and can't wait to see you.

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete